Public Works Engineering
400 W. Gowe St., Kent, WA 98032
Office Hours: Monday - Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Kent's FREE Circulating Shuttle (formerly known as the Shopper Shuttle)
Daily DART routes 914 and 916 serve downtown Kent and the East Hill to connect residents to their community.
- The shuttle travels in several loops to shopping areas, banks, medical facilities, and senior housing. Route Map
- Every bus is equipped for wheelchairs and bikes.
- Riders can also make reservations for special pick-ups.
- Circulating Shuttle Brochure
How do I ride the Circulating Shuttle?
- Buses arrive each half-hour in the downtown area and each hour on the East Hill, from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.. Monday through Saturday.
- Originally called the Shopper Shuttle, some bus stops still display the Shopper Shuttle Frog logo. Traditional King County Metro Signs are used where other buses stop. The 914 and 916 are the route numbers for the Circulating Shuttle.
- The Shuttle goes right to the front door of most of its destinations.
- Drivers are trained to help passengers with their bags, walkers, and wheelchairs.
- Drivers can also assist you with any questions in order to help you get to your destination.