How to reach us
Customer Service Counter
First Floor Centennial Building
400 W. Gowe St.
Kent, WA 98032
The City of Kent offers utility rate reductions for eligible senior citizens and disabled persons based on income and place of residence.
Lifeline Utility Rates
Lifeline water usage rate
Lifeline sewer rate
Lifeline storm drainage
Lifeline solid waste rate
- 50% off of the monthly rate
Who is eligible for the program?
- Senior, age 62 or older or
- Disabled person receiving permanent disability payments from the Social Security Administration such as SSI, SSDA, Veterans, etc. or
- Parent or Guardian of disabled minor receiving permanent disability payments from the Social Security Administration
- Total household income shall not exceed the limits set annually by the Federal Department of Housing and Urban Development. (listed below)
- Must be responsible for payment of utility bills and living at the address receiving services.
Official HUD income guidelines
Effective January 1, 2018
||Maximum Annual Gross Income