The Kent Senior Activity Center
600 E Smith Street in Kent, Washington
To reserve a class space by phone, please call 253-856-5150. VISA and MasterCard accepted. Registration is also available through WebReg.
The Kent Senior Activity Center offers a variety of classes.
A variety of workshops are offered, including:
- AARP's Driver Safety Program
- Nutrition and wellness
- Be Well
- Information workshops on various topics related to health, insurance, education
Other Wellness opportunities are:
- Support Group – Mondays, 10 -11 a.m.
- Low Vision Support Group– Various Mondays
- Individual Counseling – By appointment
- Alzheimer Support Group - 1st Wednesdays, 6:30 p.m.