The Kent Senior Activity Center
600 E Smith Street in Kent, Washington
600 E. Smith St., Kent
Hours: 11:45 a.m. to 1 p.m., Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday
Nellie's Deli, Wednesdays, 11:45 a.m. - 1 p.m.
The Deli and Cafe at the Kent Senior Activity Center features
- Open to all ages
- A daily entree selection plus a fresh cut salad bar, homemade bread and homemade soup
- Or deli-style sandwich or specialty salad
- Or sandwich with specialty salad
- Or Soup or Sandwich with salad bar
- All options include beverage and dessert
Wednesdays - Nellie's Deli
- Deli Sandwich on Homemade Bread
- New! Specialty sandwich offered to first 25 diners. Check menu for options.
- Homemade Soup
- Fresh Tossed Salad
- Homemade Dessert
- Coffee, Tea, Milk
- All for only $5
Deli not available on special advance ticket lunch days
Special thanks to Stafford Suites for their weekly fruit donation. Thank you to Talbot Center and UnitedHealthcare for their lunch subsidies. Thank you to GenCare for Deli Bingo every 2nd Wednesday and to The Lakeshore for co-sponsoring Wednesday and monthly lunch ticket drawings. Take out carriers and wrap are not available for leftovers. Every effort will be made to provide the published menu, but the Kent Parks Deli and Café reserve the right to make substitutions as necessary.