Youth Board Members:
Kent middle & senior high school students
Work together to plan and implement the Game of Life Youth Conference!
- Put together youth board driven projects that focus on drug/alcohol prevention, health, wellness, leadership development and much more
- Receive many hours of community service
How often does the Youth Board meet?
Youth board members meet 2-3 times per month on Wednesdays from 2:30-4:00 by Kent City Hall. We are often asked to present to schools and other community groups.
How do I apply to be on the Youth Board?
As a member of the youth board we will…
- Have a positive influence on our peers toward making healthy choices
- Be driven by our genuine care and interest of making a difference
- Value our friendships in and outside of the youth board
- Respect ourselves and others with an open mind
- Strive to uphold our strong integrity through our actions and words
2017 Game of Life Video
As part of the youth marijuana prevention grant, the youth board created this media awareness presentation for you to share with your kids and to get the conversation started about the impact of advertising and media on their choices!