Youth Board Members:
Kent middle & senior high school students
Work together to plan and implement the Game of Life Youth Conference!
- Put together youth board driven projects that focus on drug/alcohol prevention, health, wellness, leadership development and much more
- Receive many hours of community service
How often does the Youth Board meet?
Youth board members meet 2-3 times per month on Wednesdays from 2:30-4:00 by Kent City Hall. We are often asked to present to schools and other community groups.
How do I apply to be on the Youth Board?
Contact Stacy Judd at (253) 856-5883 or email@example.com for more information.
As a member of the youth board we will…
- Have a positive influence on our peers toward making healthy choices
- Be driven by our genuine care and interest of making a difference
- Value our friendships in and outside of the youth board
- Respect ourselves and others with an open mind
- Strive to uphold our strong integrity through our actions and words
2017 Game of Life Video