What does the Youth Board do?
Meet students from other Kent Middle & High Schools
Plan and implement the annual Game of Life Youth Conference - which has over 300 students participate from South King County
If you enjoy meeting other teens, working with your community, and would like to be a positive influence to your peers, Kent Police Youth Board is definitely for you.
How often does the Youth Board meet?
We meet the second and third Wednesdays of each month at the Kent Senior Center from 3:30-5 p.m. with some other days mixed in!
How do I apply to be on the Youth Board?
As a member of the youth board we will…
- Have a positive influence on our peers toward making healthy choices
- Be driven by our genuine care and interest of making a difference
- Value our friendships in and outside of the youth board
- Respect ourselves and others with an open mind
- Strive to uphold our strong integrity through our actions and words