- If your incident is an emergency, call 911. If you would like to speak to an officer or are in need of a translator call (253) 852-2121. This phone number directs you to the 911 system which is also used to report non-emergency events.
What if this happened in another city? Can I file a report using this online police reporting system?
- If this took place on I-5 or Highway 167 please contact the Washington State Patrol Office.
- A known suspect is when you or someone else knows the person, where to find the person, or the license plate number of the vehicle the person(s) was in who committed the crime.
A vehicle is considered abandoned if it is parked on the roadway and unmoved for a period of time or is inoperable and incapable of moving.
- Go to our Customer Support Center
- Choose Make a Request
- Select Abandoned Vehicle or Illegal Parking
- Provide requested information (location, description of vehicle, etc)
Abandoned vehicles will be tagged with an Abandoned Warning Notice. The owner is given a grace period to move the vehicle (typically 24-72 hours). Parking Enforcement action may occur if the vehicle has not been moved.
Provide as many details as possible:
- Incident or type of crime
- Date and time it occurred
- Location (address) of the incident
- Officer's name
- Date and time you reported it