If this is an emergency please call 911Using this online police report system allows you to submit a report immediately and print a copy of the police report. Please confirm the following to find out if online police report filing is right for you:
- This is not an emergency?
- This incident occurred within the Kent Police Department City limits?
- There are no known suspects?
- This did not occur on I-5 or Highway 167?
- Please ensure your browser is updated prior to starting your report.
If you answered yes to all of the above questions, you are ready to file your report online. Please make sure to turn off your pop-up blocking software before filing the report. If you answered no to any of the questions please look at our Online Police Report Frequently Asked Questions section.
Call 9-1-1 immediately if you are reporting the theft of a vehicle, the theft of a firearm (rifle, pistol, shotgun) or a burglary to your residence.
Upon completion of this report process you will:
- See the words: "Your online police report has been submitted" showing that your police report is complete.
- Be given a police report case number.
- Be able to print a copy of the police report to keep for your records.
- All cases filed using the Online Police Reporting System will be reviewed.
- Upon review, if further investigation of your case is needed, you may be contacted.
- Filing a false police report is a crime.
**Please use Internet Explorer or Mozilla when completing your online report. Google Chrome is not compatible with this system and you may receive error messages.
Using the Kent Police Department Police Online Reporting System you can report the following incidents (please choose one):