If this is an emergency please call 911Using this online police report system allows you to submit a report immediately and print a draft copy of the police report. Please confirm the following to find out if online police report filing is right for you:
- I am not reporting an emergency.
- The incident I am reporting happened in the City of Kent, WA.
- I don't know who did the crime, where to find the person, or the license plate number of the vehicle the person(s) was in who committed the crime.
- The incident I am reporting did not happen on I-5 or Highway 167.
- I am not reporting a stolen vehicle or stolen gun.
If you answered yes to all of the above questions, you are ready to file your report online. If you answered no to any of the questions, please look at our Online Police Report Frequently Asked Questions section.
Call 9-1-1 immediately if you are reporting the theft of a vehicle, the theft of a firearm (rifle, pistol, shotgun) or a burglary to your residence.
Call the non-emergency number 253-852-2121 if you are reporting an incident where you have information about the person(s) who committed the crime (name, where to find them, license plate number).
Upon completion of this report process you will:
- See the words: "Your online police report has been submitted" showing that your police report is complete.
- Be given a temporary police report case number.
- Be able to print a draft copy of the police report to keep for your records.
- All cases filed using the Online Police Reporting System will be reviewed.
- Upon review, if further investigation of your case is needed, you may be contacted.
- Filing a false police report is a crime.
Using the Kent Police Department Police Online Reporting System you can report the following incidents (please choose one):