- Tball is grades Coed Pre-K/K (Pre-K must have turned 4 by August 31, 2018)
- Tossball is Coed Grades 1st and 2nd
- Deadline to register is Monday, February 26, 2019. After deadline there is a $10 late registration fee.
- Registration fee includes team t-shirt and hat
- Team size is limited to 15 players
- Practices begin in late March with games starting in mid-April
How to register:
- Call the Kent Commons at (253) 856-5000
- Register online: Online Registration
Kent Parks T-ball team showcased on Eric's Little Heroes on KOMO TV.
Thinking about Becoming a Coach?
- 3-4 hours per week (practice/games)
- We supply all coaching and league information
- Attend the mandatory informational coaches meeting
- The season is 10 weeks long (8 games)
- Non-competitive, fun and instructional
- If class is postponed, rescheduled or cancelled by the Department, a full refund will be made.
- If refund (full or partial) is authorized, a $5 service fee will be deducted and a prorated refund made.
- No refunds are given after one-half of program is over.
Participants are not allowed to wear any jewelry (necklaces, earrings, bracelets, etc.) while playing. Those participants that have medical I.D. bracelets may wear a wristband over the bracelet. Hair control devices may be worn if made of soft material and not for adornment.
Click Here for Special Offers