2018 Fastpitch Information
- 2018 Rules
- Registration Deadline is March 12, 2018. After March 12th there is a $10 late fee.
- Leagues are formed by grades 3/4, 5/6, 7/8, 9-12. (leagues subject to change, dependent on participant numbers.)
- Players will be contacted by the team coach in mid-April.
- Practices start in mid-April (after Spring Break) and are at local Kent School District and City of Kent fields.
- All teams will play 10 league games.
- 3/4 grade games are played predominantly on Tuesdays and/or Thursdays, but will also have games on other days.
- 5/6 grade games are played predominantly on Mondays and/or Wednesdays, but will also have games on other days.
- 3/4 and 5/6 grade teams may play on a night that they do not typically play on.
- 7-12 grade games are played Mon-Fri and may include doubleheaders.
- Season will end in late June or early July.
- Games will not interfere with Kent Parks Girls Spring Volleyball league.
- Registration fee includes a team shirt and visor.
- Online Registration
- Printable Registration Form
All clinics are $25 and will be held on Saturday, April 28th at Wilson Playfields #2
Call 253-856-5000 for more information or you can register online.
- Hitting Clinic 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
- Pitching/Catching Clinic #1 1:00 p.m. to 2:30 p.m.
- Pitching/Catching Clinic #2 3:00 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- If class is postponed, rescheduled or cancelled by the Department, a full refund will be made.
- If refund (full or partial) is authorized, a $5 service fee will be deducted and a prorated refund made.
- No refunds are given after one-half of program is over.
- Participants are not allowed to wear any jewelry (necklaces, earrings, bracelets, etc.) while playing.
- Those participants that have medical I.D. bracelets may wear a wristband over the bracelet.
- Hair control devices may be worn if made of soft material and not for adornment.