https://webreg.kentwa.gov/Activities/ActivitiesAdvSearch.asp?UseLink=true&Course=true&aid=948Kent Parks offers a variety of camps throughout the year
People, Places, Outdoor Fun and Big Ideas come together for an awesome experience for children at Camp Walkapala
- During Summer Camp, children experience field trips that are tied to weekly themes.
- Daily outdoor games and hands on activities, special guests, are just a few highlights to ensure children have loads of fun!
- Each week features a special theme that includes dress up activities, arts and crafts, field trips, and food celebrations.
- Camp Walkapala is designed for campers who want to do it all, and the cool thing is -They will have a BLAST!
Register and schedule automatic weekly payments online or call 253-856-5030.
The Kent School District offers a free lunch daily or you may send a sack lunch with your child. Register and schedule automatic weekly payments online or call 253-856-5030.
Kent Parks 2019 Summer "Sleepaway" Camp
Make your child's summer memorable, an experience of a lifetime. More info...
- Campfires, sing-along's, hiking, swimming, beach party and more.
- An overnight camp for boys and girls entering 5th, 6th and 7th grades.
- Located at the base of Mt. Si in North Bend, Washington, this camp is the longest running camp program Kent Parks offers.
Year after year our campers come back with a new, fresh, positive outlook and the best thing is, "they'll remember it for a lifetime."
This is one camp you do not want your child to miss.
Please be aware, camps do fill up fast so don't hesitate when you receive your parks brochure in the mail. Call 253-856-5030 for more information.
In the event the camp is full, we will place your child's name on a waiting list in the event another camper cancels.
Spring Break Camp coincides with the Kent School Districts spring break. Camp is held at the Kent Commons.
Your kids will enjoy four days of fun group games, cool DIY activities, a field trip and make tons of friends!