Kent Parks and Recreation offer a variety of camps to fit your needs.
Looking For something fun for your child to do during the 2nd week of Kent School District's winter break? Camp is conveniently located in Downtown Kent, making its central location easily accessible. Your child will enjoy a variety of interactive group games, creative and fun arts and crafts projects and much more...
People, Places, Outdoor Fun and Big Ideas come together for an awesome experience for children at Camp Walkapala
- During Summer Camp, children experience field trips that are tied to weekly themes.
- Daily outdoor games and hands on activities, special guests, are just a few highlights to ensure children have loads of fun!
- Each week features a special theme that includes dress up activities, arts and crafts, field trips, and food celebrations.
- Camp Walkapala is designed for campers who want to do it all, and the cool thing is -They will have a BLAST!
Kent Parks Summer "Sleepaway" Camp
Make your child's summer memorable, an experience of a lifetime.
- Campfires, sing-along's, hiking, swimming, beach party and more.
- An overnight camp for boys and girls entering 5th, 6th and 7th grades.
- Located at the base of Mt. Si in North Bend, Washington, this camp is the longest running camp program Kent Parks offers.
- 2020's camp will be August 3, 2020 - August 7, 2020
Year after year our campers come back with a new, fresh, positive outlook and the best thing is, "they'll remember it for a lifetime."
This is one camp you do not want your child to miss.Would you or your business like to sponsor a child at camp or help with camp supply costs? Download the attached sponsorship form..
Please be aware, camps do fill up fast so don't hesitate when you receive your parks brochure in the mail. Call 253-856-5030 for more information.
In the event the camp is full, we will place your child's name on a waiting list in the event another camper cancels.
Presidents Week Camp coincides with the Kent School District's Presidents Week break (February 17, 2020 - February 21, 2020). Camp is held at the Kent Commons.
Your kids (K-6th grader) will enjoy a week of games, arts and crafts, songs and much more.
Spring Break Camp coincides with the Kent School Districts spring break (April 6, 2020 - April 10, 2020). Camp is held at the Kent Commons.
Your kids (K-6th grade) will enjoy four days of fun group games, cool DIY activities, a field trip and make tons of friends!