Thursday, July 4, 2019
Noon to 10:30 p.m.
Lake Meridian Park 14800 SE 272nd
We have a festive lineup of music and entertainment! Join family and friends for a full day of fun and relaxation on the shores of Lake Meridian.
Free Shuttle Bus and Parking Locations
Shuttle buses run approximately every 20 minutes from each parking area to Lake Meridian.
- Kent Fire Station #75, 15635 SE 272nd St.
- Kentwood High School, 25800 164th SE
- Mattson Middle School, 16400 SE 251st St.
Parking at Lake Meridian is by permit only. Only valid state issued disabled parking plaques and permits issued by the Fourth of July Splash will be allowed. Follow event parking signs to the shuttle parking lots. Neighborhood parking is not advised as illegally parked vehicles may be ticketed or towed.
- A LOAD and UNLOAD area is available at Lake Meridian Park. Police will direct you to location. One person must stay with vehicle at all times. LOAD and UNLOAD Parking is 15 minutes only. Vehicles left unattended or not actively loaded or unloaded will be towed.
Enjoy a variety of games, family activities and art projects From Noon - 5 p.m.
- Bouncey Houses
- T-Bird Puck and Shoot
- Republic Services Recycling Activity
- Photo Booth
- Giant Jenga!
- Food Booths
- Old fashioned games, pie eating contest and more!
The Fourth of July Splash is seeking 6 food vendors to participate in the day-long event. To apply complete the application and send it in right away!
Juggling instructions by Greg Bennick!
Splash emcee, Greg Bennick introduced many future jugglers the art of juggling. He's put together an easy-to-follow step-by-step progression on how to become an expert juggler. If you want to impress friends and family at your next party or family gathering, follow the link and get ready to have some fun!
Fireworks Finale at 10 p.m.
Presented by the Lake Meridian Community Association and Kent Parks, Recreation and Community Services, with additional support from Edward Jones-Dean Saggau CFP, Lake Meridian Chiropractic, Marlatt Funeral Home, Reber Ranch, Side Track Bar and Grill, Kent East Hill Shell, Dr. Michael Campbell DDS, Meridian Valley Country Club and Dr. Corrie Pollard.
A BIG thank you to our sponsors
- Republic Services
- Kent Lions Club
- Kent School District
- Lake Meridian Community Association
- Seattle T-Birds
- Boy Scout Troop 827
- Dr. Corrie Pollard
- Edward Jones, Dean S. Saggau, CFP
- Marlatt Funeral Home
- Reber Ranch
- Dr. Michael Campbell DDS
- Java! Java! Coffee
- Meridian Valley Country Club
- Lake Meridian Chiropractic
- Automotive Experts
- JPs Tap Room
- CJ Marine