Fourth of July Splash Sponsored by
Thursday, July 4, 2019
12 noon to 11 p.m.
Lake Meridian Park
14800 SE 272nd
Free Shuttle Bus and Parking Locations
Shuttle buses run approximately every 20 minutes from each parking area to Lake Meridian.
- Kent Fire Station #75, 15635 SE 272nd St.
- Kentwood High School, 25800 164th SE
- Mattson Middle School, 16400 SE 251st St.
Parking at Lake Meridian is by permit only. Only valid state issued disabled parking plaques and permits issued by the Fourth of July Splash will be allowed. Follow event parking signs to the shuttle parking lots. Neighborhood parking is not advised as illegally parked vehicles may be ticketed or towed.
- A LOAD and UNLOAD area is available at Lake Meridian Park. Police will direct you to location. One person must stay with vehicle at all times. LOAD and UNLOAD Parking is 15 minutes only. Vehicles left unattended or not actively loaded or unloaded will be towed.
Enjoy a variety of games, family activities and art projects From Noon - 5 p.m.
- Bouncey Houses
- T-Bird Puck and Shoot
- Republic Services Recycling Activity
- Giant Jenga!
- Food Booths
- Old fashioned games, pie eating contest and more!
12:00 - 12:30 The Roomers
12:45 - 1:15 Isabella Carlone
1:30 - 2:15 NUREK
3:30 - 4:15 Abigail Neilson
6:30 - 7:30 p.m. Speed Control
Straight out of -40 degrees in Canada's Yukon, come the power trio Speed Control with super tight, riff heavy harmony rock. Steeped in jazz and classical background they have turned to their true passion- rock n'roll. Their music is reminiscent of rock bands of the late 60s and early 70s.
8 p.m. - 9:30 p.m. The Beatniks
A Northwest favorite! They perform the music of the 60's & 70's (and 80's, too); with energy and passion that you won't find anywhere. Capturing the essence of the music with their charisma, chemistry and natural talent is why people all over the world are fans of the band.
Fireworks Finale at 10 p.m.
Presented by the Lake Meridian Community Association and Kent Parks, Recreation and Community Services, with additional support from Edward Jones-Dean Saggau CFP, Lake Meridian Chiropractic, Marlatt Funeral Home, Reber Ranch, Side Track Bar and Grill, Kent East Hill Shell, Dr. Michael Campbell DDS, Meridian Valley Country Club and Dr. Corrie Pollard.
A BIG thank you to our sponsors
- Republic Services
- Kent Lions Club
- Kent School District
- Lake Meridian Community Association
- Seattle T-Birds
- Boy Scout Troop 827
- Dr. Corrie Pollard
- Edward Jones, Dean S. Saggau, CFP
- Marlatt Funeral Home
- Reber Ranch
- Dr. Michael Campbell DDS
- Java! Java! Coffee
- Meridian Valley Country Club
- Lake Meridian Chiropractic
- Automotive Experts
- JPs Tap Room
- CJ Marine
- Blinker Tavern
- Sidetrack Eatery and Pub
- Edward Jones - Dave Wilson
- Edward Jones - Dean Saggau
- Weatherly Inn
- Kattwalk Salon