Tickets: 253-856-5051, Monday through Saturday
Spotlight Series 2020-2021
Shining a Light on the Best Entertainment
Presented by Kent Arts Commission and Kent Parks, Recreation & Community Services
We are disappointed to announce that the fall portion of the 2020-2021 Spotlight Series has been canceled due to circumstances surrounding the covid-19 pandemic. (Each of the canceled performances has been rescheduled to fall of 2021.)
We are still hoping to present a smaller Spotlight Series season with a later start date this year. Typically, our season brochure would come out in July, with tickets going on sale August 1.
With so much uncertainty and a later start date, these dates will be delayed at least a month or two. Please continue to check back on our website www.kentarts.com for updates or email email@example.com with questions.
To assist us with planning in these unprecedented circumstances, please complete the following survey.
·Kent-Meridian High School Performing Arts Center, 10020 SE 256th Street, Kent
·Kentwood High School Performing Arts Center, 25800 164th Avenue SE, Covington
Performance locations are on Kent’s East Hill, a short drive (approximately 30-40 minutes from Seattle and Tacoma).
Free parking is available at both Kent-Meridian and Kentwood Performing Arts Centers. Please keep in mind, however, that both venues are located within busy high school campuses and sometimes activities in other parts of the school – gyms, football fields, etc. – can make parking challenging. Please allow yourself plenty of time to find parking before the start of the show.
Senior & Youth Tickets
• Age 60 and older qualifies for senior ticket rates.
• Age 25 and younger qualifies for youth ticket rates.
• No refunds or exchanges – ticket purchases are final.
• All seating for Spotlight Series events is assigned/reserved.
• Seating will begin 30 minutes prior to performance time.
• Late seating is not guaranteed, and is at the discretion of the performers and House Manager.
Please let us know in advance how we might be able to help and we will provide reasonable accommodations to those needing special assistance. For wheelchair seating, please advise when purchasing tickets.
• Spotlight Series is family friendly and offers some performances that are especially well-suited for kids and families. Other performances may not be appropriate for young children – please use discretion when choosing performances for young patrons.
• Spotlight Series does not allow “Babes in Arms.” Children over 12 months must have a ticket.
• Create your own subscription series – Purchase tickets to any four or more* separate performances and receive 10% off on each ticket price. (All tickets must be purchased in the same transaction.)
• Buy 10 or more tickets to any one performance* and receive 10% off.
• Buy 20 or more tickets to any one performance* and receive 20% off.
(All group tickets must be purchased in the same transaction at the box office or over the phone. Group rate discounts are not available online.)
For tickets . . .
• Purchase ON-LINE at www.kentarts.com – Look for the “purchase tickets” link
• CALL (253) 856-5051, Monday through Saturday. A Visa or Mastercard is required for phone orders.
• WALK IN to the Kent Commons, 525 4th Avenue North, Kent, Monday through Saturday.
(Phone and walk-in hours are: Mon.-Thurs. 6 a.m. to 9 p.m., Sat. 8 a.m. to 9 p.m.)