Neighborhood Program Contact Information
The Neighborhood Matching Grant Program offers matching funds on a competitive basis to recognized neighborhood councils to develop and implement projects which will enhance the livability of their communities.
- Grants are a 50% match of the total project value, with the other 50% contributed by the neighborhood.
- The neighborhood's portion can include volunteer labor (calculated at $31.72 per hour), cash donations, materials and supplies, or professional services delivered at a customary rate.
- Projects are selected to receive grants based on specific criteria. All projects will be evaluated by the City's Grant Review Team.
Until the project receives approval, the City is not responsible for, nor will it pay for any expenses or costs incurred by the applicant for the project.
Applications and Information
- Deadline: Applications accepted starting Thursday, January 2 through Sunday, November 1, 2020
- Completed application are typically processed over a period of 8 weeks.
- Deadline: Wednesday, April 1, 2020
- Completed applications are typically processed over a period of 45 days.
- Deadline: Tuesday, December 1, 2020
- Submit annually to enhance communication in your neighborhood.
- A W-9 Vendor Set-Up Request form must be submitted with the Newsletter/Communication Grant Application if you have not been recognized as a vendor with the City.