What is Kent4Health?
Lead by a group of energized volunteers, Kent4Health promotes free, healthy activities and education that encourages wellness.
Opportunities for wellness offered by Kent4Health
Indoor Walks at accesso ShoWare
The ShoWalk, FREE Indoor walking season runs through June 13, 2018 on Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays* 9 a.m. to 11 a.m.
- Open to all ages and modalities
- Two levels for walking and stairs for extra cardio!
- Five laps on the upper level = 1 mile; eight on the lower level = 1 mile
- Options for tracking your miles or steps
- Monthly health screenings (glucose and blood pressure)
- Great for caregivers and rehabilitation patients
- Entrance and parking is on the west side of the building
You Me We Journey To Wellness
You Me We is a free community celebration to recognize Kent as being one of the top 50 cities in the United States for kids. This event is great for families of elementary school-age kids to enjoy hands-on activities, live music, entertainment and contests. Take the journey to wellness on the upper level for activities that keep your body and mind healthy.
Volunteer OpportunitiesKent4Health Advisory Committee and ShoWalk Indoor Walks Volunteer Opportunities
If you are interested in being a volunteer, please visit the K4H volunteer opportunities page for more information.
Local options for your healthy lifestyle.