Reach Housing & Human/Social Services
253-856-6070 - fax
Kent's Housing and Human Services division works closely with its community partners, including other public and non-profit organizations, to provide services and help support Kent's most vulnerable residents.
NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING REGARDING 2018 CDBG ANNUAL ACTION PLAN FOR HOUSING AND COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT
NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING REGARDING THE 2017
CONSOLIDATED ANNUAL PERFORMANCE AND EVALUATION REPORT
2013-2018 Human Services Master Plan
The City of Kent Human Services Commission and the Housing and Human Services staff have developed a proposed 6 Year Human Services Plan to guide planning and funding as well as the evaluation of services in the Kent community.
2015-2019 Consolidated Plan for Housing and Community Development
The Consolidated Plan for Housing and Community Development is a report which informs the community, stakeholders and the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) how the City will invest its Community Development Block Grant from 2015-2019.
- Notice of Public Hearing Regarding the 1st Amendment to 2015-2019 CDBG Consolidated Plan
- 2015-2019 Citizen Participation Plan Draft
- 2015-2019 CDBG Consolidated Plan for Housing and Community Development
Kent Cultural Diversity Initiative Group (KC-DIG)
Meets the second Tuesday of each month
9 - 11 a.m.
Centennial Center first floor conference rooms
400 W. Gowe St.
KC-DIG provides a forum for small and emerging ethnic-based community organizations nonprofits, businesses, and community members to strengthen leadership, build alliances, engage civically, and increase knowledge and understanding across cultures. KC-DIG stakeholders specialize in providing services and resources to refugees, new Americans, and people of color who reside in Kent. It is an opportunity for continuing education, networking and collaboration.
South King County Forum on Homelessness
Meets the first Wednesday of each month
9 – 10:30 a.m.
525 Fourth Ave. N.
Purpose of Homelessness Forum Meetings:
- to keep South King County homeless services providers in touch with one-another
- share resources with service providers
- receive updates and announcements of new or future projects
- to coordinate efforts to end homelessness
- bridge the disconnect between the homeless and available services
Forum Meeting Notes (PDF)
- December 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017