For More Information
Kent Police Parking Enforcement
Unlimited Free Parking
- 1 - Kent Station Parking Garage (fills up quickly on weekday mornings)
- 2 - Lot on SW corner of Second Avenue & Titus Street
- 3 - Meeker Street west of Fourth Avenue
- 4 - Third Avenue south of Titus Street
- Evenings, any street, 6 p.m. - 8 a.m. Monday-Saturday
- Weekends, any street, Sundays and holidays
Time-Limited Free Parking
- 5 - Railroad Avenue between Smith and Gowe streets – 4 hour
- 2 - Marked rows in parking lot on SW corner of Second Avenue & Titus Street – 2 hour
- 6 - City Hall parking lot and first floor of garage – 2 hour
- 7 - First Avenue between Smith and James streets – 36 spaces, including two electric charging stations (Vehicles parked at charging stations are charged $1 per hour)
ShoWare Center Event Parking
- 8 - ShoWare Center
- 9 - James Street Park and Ride
- 10 Maleng Regional Justice Center Parking Garage (NW side of building) only Mon-Fri after 4pm, and for Saturday and Sunday events.
- Vehicles with valid ADA parking permits may park in any parking spot for any amount of time.
Evening and Weekend Parking
- Street parking is free and unlimited from 6 p.m. - 8 a.m. Monday-Saturday and all day Sunday and holidays.
- The day after Thanksgiving until January 1, all 2 hour parking is extended to 3 hours for holiday shopping.