Contact Us

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option
Police - Non-Emergency NumberPolice253-852-2121
Arts CommissionParks Rec & Community Srvs253-856-5050
Building ServicesEconomic & Community Dev253-856-5412
Prosecution DivisionLegal253-856-5770
Civil DivisionLegal253-856-5770
City AttorneyLegal253-856-5770
City ClerkCity Clerk253-856-5725
Public Disclosure /Public RecordsCity Clerk253-856-5725
City CouncilCity Council253-856-5712
Civil ServiceHuman Resources253-856-5280
Code EnforcementPolice253-856-5909
Historical Society KentAdministration253-854-4330
Public Art Public InformationParks Rec & Community Srvs253-856-5200
Cultural ProgramsParks Rec & Community Srvs253-856-5050
Business LicensesFinance253-856-5210
Facility MaintenanceParks Rec & Community Srvs253-856-5080
Human ResourcesHuman Resources253-856-5270
Housing & Human ServicesHuman Services253-856-5070
Home Repair ProgramHuman Services253-856-5065
Job LineHuman Resources253-856-5272
Park/Field RentalsParks Rec & Community Srvs253-856-5000
Kent Commons/AthleticsParks Rec & Community Srvs253-856-5000
Office of the MayorAdministration, Office of the Mayor253-856-5700
Municipal CourtKent Municipal Court253-856-5730
Parks MaintenanceParks Rec & Community Srvs253-856-5120
Parks Planning & DevelopmentParks Rec & Community Srvs253-856-5110
Parks, Recreation & Community ServicesParks Rec & Community Srvs253-856-5000
Permit CenterEconomic & Community Dev253-856-5300
Planning ServicesEconomic & Community Dev253-856-5454
VIPS Volunteers in Police ServicePolice253-856-5880
Kent Municipal JailKent Municipal Court, Police253-856-5960
Graffiti Removal and PreventionPolice253-856-4723
Police - HeadquartersPolice253-856-5800
Recycling Information LinePublic Works Operations253-856-5549
Pothole RepairsPublic Works Operations253-856-5600
Drinking Water ServicesPublic Works Operations253-856-5600
Sewage backup, sewer main problemsPublic Works Operations253-856-5600
Sewer and Drainage ServicesPublic Works Operations253-856-5600
Vegetation in the power lines - PSE Puget Sound EnergyPublic Works Operations888-225-5773
Vegetation blocking a traffic signal/signPublic Works Operations253-856-5600
Street Light RepairPublic Works Operations877-229-1235
Report Street FloodingPublic Works Operations253-856-5600
Traffic Information LinePublic Works Operations253-856-5566
Public WorksPublic Works Engineering, Public Works Operations253-856-5500
Economic & Community DevelopmentEconomic & Community Dev253-856-5454
Recreation Center, Kent CommonsParks Rec & Community Srvs253-856-5000
Youth and Teen ProgramsParks Rec & Community Srvs253-856-5030
Adaptive RecreationParks Rec & Community Srvs253-856-5030
Riverbend Golf ComplexParks Rec & Community Srvs253-854-3673
Senior Activity CenterParks Rec & Community Srvs253-856-5150
Sports Rainout LineParks Rec & Community Srvs253-856-5020
Neighborhood CouncilsAdministration, Office of the Mayor253-856-5708