Contact the Public Facilities District Board
Kim Komoto, City Clerk
Role of the PFD Board
- Ensure the funding generated by the PFD sales tax credit program is used to only pay debt service on ShoWare Center construction bonds.
- Conduct quarterly meetings
- Review budget summaries and other financial information
- Serve in advisory capacity for ShoWare Center operations
4 p.m. on the last Thursday of January, April, July and October
Club Lounge at ShoWare Center
Appointed by the city council, board members are selected as follows: two members are appointed at discretion of the council; and three members are appointed based upon recommendations from local organizations such as the Kent Chamber of Commerce, Kent Downtown Partnership, service clubs or labor councils. Board members serve four-year terms.
- (Vacant) Chair
- Jeff Piecewicz, Vice Chair
- Lew Sellers, Secretary
- Aaron BeMiller, Treasurer (City Finance Director)
- Carmen Goers
- Randall Smith