Role of the Human Services Commission
The Commission provides the focal point for addressing human service needs in Kent, serves as the formal mechanism for review of human service issues and funding applications, promotes community awareness and education on human service issues, and makes human service policy recommendations to Mayor and Council.
- 3:00 p.m. - 4:30 p.m. on the third Thursday of each month
- Suite 401, Centennial Center, 400 W Gowe Street
Members serve for three years on the board and youth* serve for one year.
- Rickie Robinson, Chair
- Connie Stolpp, Chair Elect
- Gina Bellisario
- Selamavit Demssie
- Bill Hallerman
- Zenovia Harris
- Mike Heinisch
- Zandria Michaud, City Council Representative
- Sara Roach, Youth Member
- Dr. Rev. Joyce Parry Moore, Alternate
- VACANT, Youth Member