Contact the Cultural Communities Board
Role of the Cultural Communities Board
To increase engagement, integration, and access to city services for all cultural communities in Kent.
Board Composition and Skills
- Board members serve one-year terms, renewable upon the approval of the Mayor and City Council.
- Actively participate and speak up about the issues facing cultural communities
- Work respectfully with people from all cultures
- Possess skills that allow them to work on solutions to issues that affect their community as well as other cultural communities
- Have the social connections that allow them to serve as linkages between the city and various cultural communities
- The Board meets the fourth Tuesday of each month, 6:30 - 8 p.m.
- Location rotates. See meeting agenda for details.
|Rand Al Hammadi
|Yusuf Bashir||Norma Maldonado|
|Davies Chirwa||Mizanur Rahman (Chair)|
|Sara Franklin-Phillips||Lelei Masina|
| Taffy Johnson
|Tanya Medina||Vaivao Semisi-Tupou|
|Caitlin Konya||Ayat Murad|