UPDATED: June 22, 5:30pm
On May 5, the boat launch and dock at Lake Meridian Park, as well as the boat launch at Lake Fenwick Park, reopened for recreational fishing use. In addition, Riverbend Golf Complex reopened the 18-hole golf course!
As of Friday, June 19, 2020, King County was approved for Phase 2 of Washington State’s Safe Start Plan.
Kent parks, trails, boat launches, and fishing docks re-opened in Phase 1 and the modified Phase 1.5. Now fully in Phase 2, more elements of Kent parks and outdoor recreation re-open today.
Please limit your stay so others can enjoy our parks as well. Sanitize hands before and after your visit, and continue to socially distance yourself from other park users. If social distancing is hard to maintain, please choose another park or trail to enjoy.
Effective immediately, the following amenities are now OPEN:
· SKATE PARKS
· CLIMBING PINNACLE/BOULDER AT ARBOR HEIGHTS 360
· BASKETBALL COURTS
· TENNIS COURTS
Please note that playgrounds are NOT sanitized.
The restrooms at Scenic Hill Park and Mill Creek Canyon Earthworks Park will continue to be closed at this time due to maintenance and repairs.
INTERURBAN TRAIL USERS, PLEASE NOTE: Access and use may be impacted by the South 228th Street Improvements project managed by the Kent Public Works Department - LEARN MORE HERE
Arbor Heights 360'Amenities:
- BBQ grill
- Climbing pinnacle
- Drinking fountain
- Picnic table
- Public art
- Skate park
- Wheelchair access
Return to full list >>
Skate Park Rules
- Standard Park Rules
- Skate at your own risk.
- Safety helmet and equipment should be worn at all times.
- Skating against traffic is not permitted.
- Ramps must be clear of other skaters before you proceed.
- Bicycles and BMX's are not permitted.
- Alcohol, smoking, drugs, or glass containers are not allowed.
- Profanity, loud music, bad behavior, or recklessness is not allowed.