MyKentParks.com: TALK TO US DIRECTLY about your parks and recreational facilities. Report a maintenance or safety concern, leave comments, send a compliment, ask a question. The fast and easy way to contact us!
Green River Natural Resources Area (GRNRA)Amenities:
- BICYCLES PROHIBITED
- Easy effort
- Environmental restoration area
- Green River Trail
- Owned/Managed by Kent Public Works Dept.
- Walking trail
- Wildlife & Bird viewing
Return to full list >>
The Green River Natural Resources Area (GRNRA) is owned and managed by the City of Kent Public Works Department.
Rules and Regulations
To protect the abundant wildlife that utilize this site, please...
- No trespassing inside fences when public gates are closed.
- Stay on graveled trails and obey closure signs
- NO BICYCLES, JOGGING/RUNNING, OR VEHICLES ALLOWED (City vehicles exempt).
- No Dogs or Pets inside the perimeter fence. (They are allowed on-leash on the southern bike trail.)
- Keep noise to a minimum.
- No hunting, fishing, plant collecting, alcohol or intoxicants allowed on-site