MyKentParks.com: TALK TO US DIRECTLY about your parks and recreational facilities. Leave comments, send a compliment, ask a question. The fast and easy way to contact us!
TRAIL USERS PLEASE NOTE: Interurban Trail to close as part of 228th St. improvements - LEARN MORE HERE
- Picnic table
- Play equipment
- Public art
- Synthetic turf field
- Wheelchair access
- Park and Ballfield Rentals
Return to full list >>
Wilson Playfields Park Rules
- Standard Park Rules
- Drop-in users must vacate entire field for reserved users.
- Alcohol/drugs/tobacco products prohibited in all park areas.
- Sunflower seeds prohibited on park grounds.
- Only players and coaches are allowed on synthetic turf.
- Drinking water is permitted on fields.
- Tennis shoes and rubber-molded cleats are allowed.
- Metal cleats, spikes and high heeled shoes are prohibited.
- No hitting/kicking into fences with baseballs/softballs/soccer balls.
- Climbing on fences prohibited.
- No standing on dugout benches.
- Spectators must remain in the bleacher areas or on the rubber warning track.
- Consume food and drink in concrete plaza/mezzanine areas only.