Sidetrack Distillery Barn Open House
Experience Historical Kent
- Date: 08/25/2019 11:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Location: Sidetrack Distillery
27010 78th Ave. S.
Kent, Washington 98032
Return to full list >>
- Located just upstream from the historical Alvord's Landing where the local farmers in the late 1800's & early 1900's loaded their produce onto small river boats destined for Seattle, we have erected a new barn in the style of the late 1800's.
- A tour of the barn and the surrounding farm on the banks of the Green River affords a peek at the yesterday's small Green River Valley.
- The added attraction of an old-world style distillery that uses the beautiful produce grown on the farm to produce world class liqueurs from the fruits, berries and herbs grown in our own special valley.
- Those of age are welcome to try a taste of post prohibitions libations produced in our own beautiful valley. For more information contact the Greater Kent Historical Museum at 253-854-4330.