The Kent Senior Activity Center
600 E Smith Street in Kent, Washington
600 E. Smith St., Kent
Hours: 11:45 a.m. to 1 p.m., Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday
Nellie's Deli, Wednesdays, 11:45 a.m. - 1 p.m.
The Deli and Cafe at the Kent Senior Activity Center features
- Open to all ages
- A daily entree selection plus a fresh cut salad bar, homemade bread and homemade soup
- Or deli-style sandwich or specialty salad
- Or sandwich with specialty salad
- Or Soup or Sandwich with salad bar
- All options include beverage and dessert
Wednesdays - Nellie's Deli
- Deli Sandwich on Homemade Bread
- New! Specialty sandwich offered to first 25 diners. Check menu for options.
- Homemade Soup
- Fresh Tossed Salad
- Homemade Dessert
- Coffee, Tea, Milk
- All for only $5.00
Deli not available on special advance ticket lunch days
Special thanks to Stafford Suites for their weekly fruit donation. Thank you to Talbot Center and United Healthcare for co-sponsoring lunch subsidies. Thank you to The Lakeshore for co-sponsoring Wednesday lunch ticket drawings. Take out carriers and wrap are not available for leftovers. Advanced reservations for groups of 8 or more are highly suggested. Every effort will be made to provide the published menu, but we reserve the right to make substitutions as necessary.