Kent Commons, 525 Fourth Ave N Kent, WA 98032
Mon-Thurs: 6 am to 10 pm*
Fri: 6 am to 9 pm
Sat: 8 am to 9 pm
*Closed at 9 pm in June, July, and August
The Kent Commons offers a wide variety of physical and cultural activities. It also provides space for social gatherings such as receptions, community events and meetings.
No membership fees or monthly dues are required to enjoy this public facility.
Reception Halls, Meeting Rooms, Auditoriums
The Kent Commons offers ten rooms/facilities varying in size that are a great place for meetings, receptions, parties, holiday events, memorials, baby showers, fundraisers, tradeshows and sporting events. Loaded with a variety of amenities, easy freeway access, plenty of free on-site parking, and convenient location makes the Kent Commons the perfect location for your event.
Facilities available for community use within the Kent Commons Sports Complex include:
- Handball/racquetball courts
- Fully-equipped conditioning room/Nautilus weight machines, treadmills, stair climbers and exercise bikes
- Mini-gym for exercise and dance classes
- Double gymnasium equipped for volleyball, basketball, badminton, etc.
- Showers and coin-operated lockers
- Vending area with snacks and beverages