Thank you for a great season!
2017-2018 series info will be available in late June.
Follow us on Facebook!
Download and print the 2016-2017 performance schedule.
Get your exclusive "Backstage Pass" - Sponsor an artist!
We rely on the generosity of our patrons to bring top quality performing artists to Kent. Ticket sales and other sources of earned income account for between 70-80% of Spotlight Series' annual revenue. Sponsorships from individuals and businesses make up the difference and ensure the continued success of Spotlight Series.
Please consider supporting the Series through an exclusive artist sponsorship of one of the 9 exciting performances or an educational activity. Sponsors receive a variety of promotional opportunities to increase their visibility in the community, as well as VIP benefits for entertaining clients, building employee morale or just for fun! For more information on sponsorships, please call the Kent Arts Commission office at (253) 856-5050.
Spotlight Series is presented by the Kent Arts Commission and City of Kent Parks, Recreation and Community Services Department.
Sponsors include 91.3 KBCS, 4Culture, Washington State Arts Commission, WESTAF, National Endowment for the Arts, The Pete and Pat Curran Family, Curran Law Firm, Pat and Pete Curran through the Kent Parks Foundation , The Haffner Family, and Judy Woods.
Create your own subscription series
- Purchase tickets to any four or more separate performances and receive 10% off on each ticket price.
- Subscription rates will be calculated automatically if you order tickets online.
- All tickets must be purchased in the same transaction.
- Buy 10 or more tickets to any one performance and receive 10% off.
- Buy 20 or more tickets to any one performance and receive 20% off.
- Group rate discounts are not available online. Purchase by phone or at the box office; details below.
- All tickets must be purchased in the same transaction
SENIOR AND YOUTH TICKETS
- Age 60 and older qualifies for senior ticket rates.
- Age 25 and younger qualifies for youth ticket rates.
HOW TO PURCHASE SPOTLIGHT TICKETS
- Purchase tickets ONLINE.
- MAIL us at Kent Arts Commission, Spotlight Series, 220 4th Avenue South, Kent, WA 98032-5895 Best available seats will be issued for mail-in orders; do not send cash.
- CALL (253) 856-5051, Monday through Friday, 6 a.m. to 9 p.m.; Saturday, 8 a.m. to 9 p.m.. A Visa or MasterCard is required for phone orders.
- WALK IN to the Kent Commons, 525 4th Avenue North, Kent, Monday through Friday, 6 a.m. to 9 p.m.; Saturday 8 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- No refunds or exchanges.
- Ticket purchases are final.
- All seating for Spotlight Series events is assigned/reserved.
- Seating will begin 30 minutes prior to performance time.
- Late seating is not guaranteed, and is at the discretion of the performers and House Manager.
- Please let us know in advance how we might be able to help and we will provide reasonable accommodations to those needing special assistance. For wheelchair seating, please advise when purchasing tickets.
- Spotlight Series is family friendly but some performances may not be appropriate for young children - please use discretion when choosing performances for young patrons.
- Children over 12 months must have a ticket for all shows.