Deli & Cafe
600 E. Smith St., Kent
Hours: 11:45 am - 1:00 pm, Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday
Nellie's Deli, Wednesdays, 11:45 am - 1:00 pm
The Deli and Cafe at the Kent Senior Activity Center features
- Open to all ages
- A daily entree selection plus a fresh cut salad bar, homemade bread and homemade soup
- Or deli-style sandwich or specialty salad
- Or sandwich with specialty salad
- Or Soup or Sandwich with salad bar
- All options include beverage and dessert
Wednesdays - Nellie's Deli
- Deli Sandwich on Homemade Bread
- New! Specialty sandwich offered to first 25 diners. Check menu for options.
- Homemade Soup
- Fresh Tossed Salad
- Homemade Dessert
- Coffee, Tea, Milk
- All for only $5.00
Deli not available on special advance ticket lunch days
- Special thanks to Stafford Suites for their weekly fruit donation. Thank you to Talbot Rehab and Diana's Home for their co-sponsorship of lunch subsidies. Thank you to Regency Auburn for co-sponsoring Wednesday lunch ticket drawing.Take out carriers and wrap are not available for leftovers.
- Every effort will be made to provide the published menu, but we reserve the right to make substitutions as necessary.
Deli Bingo courtesy of Talbot Healthcare & Rehabilitation Center
Every 3rd Thursday, 12:00 to 12:45 pm.
All who purchase a $6 lunch ticket on the 3rd Thursday may request a set of BINGO cards for the 4 games to win prizes valued from $25 to $100. Ties will be settled by the roll of a die.
Final Blackout session may be shortened.
Please download the Center's brochure for the monthly menus. (PDF)