Deli & Cafe
600 E. Smith St., Kent
Hours: 11:45 am - 1:00 pm, Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday
Nellie's Deli, Wednesdays, 11:45 am - 1:00 pm
The Deli and Cafe at the Kent Senior Activity Center features
- Open to all ages
- A daily entree selection plus a fresh cut salad bar, homemade bread and homemade soup
- Or deli-style sandwich or specialty salad
- Or sandwich with specialty salad
- Or Soup or Sandwich with salad bar
- All options include beverage and dessert
Wednesdays - Nellie's Deli
- Deli Sandwich on Homemade Bread
- New! Specialty sandwich offered to first 25 diners. Check menu for options.
- Homemade Soup
- Fresh Tossed Salad
- Homemade Dessert
- Coffee, Tea, Milk
- All for only $5.00
Deli not available on special advance ticket lunch days
- Special thanks to Stafford Suites for their weekly fruit donation. Thank you to Talbot Rehab and Aegis Living for their co-sponsorship of lunch subsidies. Thank you to Regency Auburn for co-sponsoring Wednesday lunch ticket drawing.Take out carriers and wrap are not available for leftovers. Thank you to Regency Auburn for co-sponsoring Wednesday lunch ticket drawing. Take out carrier and wrap are not available for leftovers. Every effort will be made to provide the published menu, but we reserve the right to make substitutions as necessary.
Deli Bingo courtesy of Talbot Healthcare & Rehabilitation Center
Every 3rd Thursday, 12:00 to 12:45 pm.
All who purchase a $6 lunch ticket on the 3rd Thursday may request a set of BINGO cards for the 4 games to win prizes valued from $25 to $100. Ties will be settled by the roll of a die.
Final Blackout session may be shortened.
Please download the Center's brochure for the monthly menus. (PDF)