KENT4HEALTH TRAIL WALKS
June 3 - September 2
(free to the public)
9-11 a.m. and 6-7:30 p.m.
Get outside this summer with Kent4Health and enjoy your local park trails
Click here for the online schedule
- Up to 3-mile (5K) self-guided walks
- Walk at your own pace
- Walk anytime during the walk time
- Paved or compact gravel trails
- Guided trail walks offered
- Marked trail for convenience
- Volunteers on site during walk time
- Restrooms available
- Drinking fountains available
- Close to bus routes
- Dog and stroller friendly
Check in at the Kent4Health table and get your sticker. It's that simple!
Please read the Trail Walk Guidelines prior to walking.
For more outdoor fun, check out the Kent Parks, Recreation & Community Services Program Guide.
Read walker testimonials.
Check out trail pictures here.
YOUR WALK VOLUNTEER LEADERS:
These TrailWalks will have two or more volunteers available to ask questions or in case of an emergency.
The trail walk contact is Chris Ensor. Chris is a Mountaineers Hike Leader and Kent4Health volunteer. To ask Chris questions about any of the walks, please call: 206-794-5198 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.